I hope you had the opportunity to enjoy a break over the festive season. 2013 brings a couple of changes here at A Girl’s Guide to Project Management. As you can see from this photo, which was taken on Christmas Eve, I will soon be on maternity leave. I will be continuing to blog, but you’ll see more articles from special guests as I try to take a bit of a back seat over the next couple of months while we ease into our new life as parents.
I will also put the monthly news round up on hold until I can focus on it more effectively and in a more timely fashion – at the moment I don’t know how much time I’m going to have to pull things like that together, so we’ll have to see when that gets reinstated!
Don’t feel as if you’ll be missing out though. In the weeks to come I’ve already lined up some great blog articles for you including:
- An interview with Brian Weiss, VP Practioner Markets at PMI, about what’s next for eLearning, credentials and the virtual communities
- 10 Tips for being more customer-centric
- An interview with Beverly Flaxington about gossip in the workplace
- Tips for presenting information effectively
- A book review of Critical Chain
- An article about the growth of PRINCE2 with some really interesting facts and figures about take up of this qualification.
So as you can see, my festive break hasn’t been completely restful – but I hope to make up for it in the next couple of weeks while I wait for my next project to begin…2/01/2013