Are you still not feeling like an Office Goddess, despite all the tips so far this year? This event will have you feeling like work is a breeze and you’ll be ready to hit the town.
And it’s in aid of Refuge, so you can feel all worthy at the same time! What’s not to love?
It’s organised by the WeAreTheCity team: read the interview with Vanessa here and read about one of their other fab events here. Check out the WeAreTheCity website for more info and to get your ticket.
All the posts in the Office Goddess series:
- Welcome to 2009: Year of the Office Goddess
- Brand You: how do you come across at work?
- Networking: how do you do it?
- The 80/20 rule
- Gadget etiquette
- From day to night…
- Keeping up to date: the value of training
- Preparing your exit strategy
- Book Review: Beyond the Boys’ Club
- Save time: tidy your desk!
- How to travel for work
- How to buy a cocktail dress in 20 minutes
- Project management rituals